This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
The Water Party 2020 was a party in Club Penguin Rewritten. It was released on August 20, 2020. It was first confirmed in issue #170 of the Club Penguin Times. Construction for the party began on August 14, 2020. It ended on August 28, 2020.
|Ice Cream Apron||Plaza|
|Umbrella Hat||Coffee Shop|
The following stamps are also available to collect during this party:
|Construction||Cove, Snow Forts, Town|
- It was originally meant to end on August 27, 2020, but only ended a day later.
- It was hinted to return "with some twists here and there."
- This turned out to be a different appearance for several rooms and different free items to collect.
- Snowballs thrown in most rooms during the party turn into water balloons.
- The Forest path to Hidden Lake was closed off during this party, but unlike the last Water Party the path to the Mine Shack was open.
- In most rooms, there is a hose next to the toolbar. Clicking it allows you to spray water on penguins.
- There was a glitch in several rooms where you could not click on the doors to access the room. This happened at the Beach to access the Lighthouse, and the Boiler Room to access the Underground Pool. This was never fixed.
- You also could not click on the telescope at the Beacon. This was never fixed.
- There was a glitch that Clock Tower's time and date would show cut. This was never fixed.
- There was a glitch that when you change rooms while using the hose, it would disappear. This was never fixed.
Water Party 2020 Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here
- Boiler Room, Dance Lounge
- Book Room, Coffee Shop
- Cove, Forest, Ski Village, Ski Village
- Dock, Plaza, Town
- Night Club
- Page A5, Issue #170, Club Penguin Times