Hi Penguins of Club Penguin Rewritten Wiki,
The festive times await us, and it definitely wouldn't be right if the wiki didn't join in with them. The Holiday Party is due to begin next Thursday and we'll need a new themed wordmark for the party.
Though, that's not all! Similar to last year, we've teamed up with CPRChristmas again for an extra special wordmark contest. We're hoping to receive a lot more entries this time, and we welcome all. Entries can be submitted here in the comments of this blog post or can be posted in the #entries channel in the Wordmark Contest of the CPRChristmas Discord. We'll also be providing a link to that very Discord on this post if you aren't part of it yet. The rules are just below before you start, and if you need ideas there's also a gallery below with previous wordmark contest winners.
- The wordmark must be 250 x 65 pixels or less, no larger.
- No bad or inappropriate content (Stick to the Club Penguin Rules!)
- Must include the CPR Wiki logo, which will be provided below. (or you can make your own)
- Must be relevant to the Christmas Party (Santa, reindeer, northern lights, presents, etc)
- Do not steal entries from other users or edit them and claim them as your own. (nobody likes that.) *Entries ideally must use high quality images, and not pixellated/bad quality ones.
Voting will take place in the #voting section in the CPRChristmas Server.
- Anyone can vote, but you must react with thumbs up emojis in order so.
- The entry with the most reactions will be selected. However, if the entry is unusable or not up to standards, the entry with the second most reactions will be chosen.