This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
The Underwater Expedition was a party in Club Penguin Rewritten. It was first teased in an EPF Message by Rookie. The party was set to start on February 21, 2019, but was released a day earlier. It ended on February 28, 2019.
|Cleaned Up Dock BG||Dock||Free|
|Rookie Anvil BG||Rookie's Player Card|
|Deep Sea Diving Suit||Mysterious Deep||50|
The following stamps were also available to collect during this party:
|Path Finder||Underwater Maze|
- This is Club Penguin Rewritten's third expedition party. The previous expeditions were the Wilderness Expedition and the Mountain Expedition.
- According to Issue #94 of the Club Penguin Times, Rookie accidentally started to sink the island when adding too many anvils to the Beach.
- This login screen is animated.
- Thrown snowballs go slightly backwards.
- The map was going to be updated, however it was scrapped because it couldn't be completed.
Underwater Expedition Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here