- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
How to Play
- Main article: How to Play Treasure Hunt
- Coins (which are Peppermint Candy during Holiday Parties) have a value of 1 coins each.
- Gems (which are Candy Canes during Holiday Parties) have a value of 25 coins each.
- Emeralds (which are Christmas ornaments during Holiday Parties) have a value of 100 coins each. These are the rarest treasure, as they do not appear in every sandbox.
|Gem Skills||Uncover 2 gems in a single game|
|Collector||Collect 8 coins in a single game|
|In the Rough||Find a rare treasure|
|Gem Expert||Uncover a gem in only 3 moves|
|Gem Pro||Uncover 2 gems in only 7 moves|
- It was confirmed in a What's Going On? blog post.
- During Holiday Parties, coins, gems and emeralds are replaced with Peppermint Candy, Candy Canes and Christmas ornaments respectively.
- Just like Find Four and Mancala, players are able to watch other people play this game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.