- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
- Main article: How to Play Treasure Hunt
In Treasure Hunt, players have to dig for treasure hidden underneath the sand (normal) or snow (Holiday Parties).
There are three types of treasure that can be dug up in Treasure Hunt. They are:
- Coins (which are Peppermint Candy during Holiday Parties) have a value of 1 coins each.
- Gems (which are Candy Canes during Holiday Parties) have a value of 25 coins each.
- Emeralds (which are Christmas ornaments during Holiday Parties) have a value of 100 coins each. These are the rarest treasure, as they do not appear in every sandbox.
|Gem Skills||Uncover 2 gems in a single game|
|Collector||Collect 8 coins in a single game|
|In the Rough||Find a rare treasure|
|Gem Expert||Uncover a gem in only 3 moves|
|Gem Pro||Uncover 2 gems in only 7 moves|
- It was confirmed in a What's Going On? blog post.
- During Holiday Parties, coins, gems and emeralds are replaced with Peppermint Candy, Candy Canes and Christmas ornaments respectively.
- Just like Find Four and Mancala, players are able to watch other people play this game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.