This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
Ways to get a code
- Donate £5 to Make-A-Wish during the Devcast on October 24, 2018.
- Be a Grand Prize Winner or Runner-Up in the Scaaaaaariest Igloo Contest.
- Winning a code in the New Years giveaway.
- Winning a code in the Valentine's Day giveaway.
- Donate £5 to Comic Relief during the Devcast on March 14, 2019.
- Winning a code in the Medieval Party giveaway.
- Be a Grand Prize Winner or Runner-Up in Ye Olde Igloo Contest.
- Win a code in the Club Penguin merchandise giveaway.
- Donate £10 to CP Rewritten's Paypal on November 3, 2019.
|Red Propeller Cap|
|The Surf Knot|
|Winged Viking Helmet|
|Kitty Kat Hat|
|Sport Life Jacket|
|Red Letterman Jacket|
|Penguin Band Hoodie|
|Blue Daisy Hoodie|
|Pair of Maracas|
|Fuzzy Wrist Bands|
|Canvas Cloud Shoes|
- Some YouTubers and bloggers got codes one day early before the Devcast so that they can show what items there are.
- A player named Crouchie Lad received a code for doing a 24 hour charity live stream.
|None||Series 1||Series 2→|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.