This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
The EPF and PSA Rebuild was an event in Club Penguin Rewritten that began on January 24, 2018 and ended on February 20, 2019. The purpose was to rebuild the Everyday Phoning Facility, the EPF Command Room and the HQ after the critical damage done to them by Herbert P. Bear during Operation: Blackout. After a very long 392 days, the EPF and PSA were restored to their former glory with the addition of the Recon room.
|Miners Helmet||Ski Village|
- This is the second event related to the EPF, the first being the Battle of Doom in May 2017.
- The event is based off The EPF Rebuild from Club Penguin that happened in 2013, however most of the construction is different. This is likely because the original was using the new design of rooms.
- The Snack Shack Stamp was available in the Ski Village during this.
- During Phase 1, if you waited in the Ski Village long enough, the crane holding the EPF Phone will lift the phone into the Building.
- It is the longest event in Club Penguin Rewritten. The second-longest was the Dojo Grand Re-Opening
- The Miners Helmet was no longer available after July 19, 2018.
- On January 3, 2019, the EPF Phone was updated to include Messages and the Elite Gear categories Tech and Stealth. Furthermore, the Field-Ops button on the Phone now says that Field-Ops are offline.
- Rory was supposed to visit for the event, but didn't for unknown reasons.
Pre-Construction (January 3, 2018 - January 23, 2018)
Construction Phase 1 (January 24, 2018 - May 16, 2018)
Construction Phase 2 (May 16, 2018 - July 19, 2018)
Construction Phase 3 (July 19, 2018 - February 20, 2019)
The EPF and PSA Rebuild Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here