Stamps are achievements awarded to a player after completing an activity, or game.
There are 3 types of stamps, Event Stamps, Activities Stamps and Games Stamps. There are also 5 stamp difficulty levels, Easy, Medium, Hard, Extreme and Insanity. There is currently a total of 296 stamps. For more information, check out the stamp book page.
The Stamp Book is where all of the player's stamps and pins are displayed. Pins are arranged in date of release (the time they are available). If you hover over them, you can see when the pins where released and what they are called. In addition, a player may customize the front of their Stamp Book with collected stamps and pins.
- Currently, the only stamps to have the Insanity difficulty are the Rare Mullet Stamp, the Unbeatable Stamp, and the Pure Ice! Stamp.
- The Insanity difficulty is exclusive to Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Collecting every stamp available in a game will allow you to earn double coins for that game.
- The shape of the stamps represent what types they are, for example: Hexagon stamps are games-related.
- Seven known players have managed to get all the stamps.