- Not to be confused with the EPF Phone.
The Spy Phone is a standard issue for all members of the Penguin Secret Agency. It contains several features including a teleport feature (allowing teleportation to places that the map can't take you), and several spy gadgets useful for missions.
- Long-range Antenna
- HQ Entry Button
- 14.3 Hz Auditory Impulse Receptor
- Teleporter Scroll Button
- LED Blinking Light, which when clicked reveals a comb, a wrench and a pair of scissors.
- Gary said that that even he doesn't know what the comb is intended to be used for.
- The Spy Phone was the first gadget that Gary invented.
- It is stated in The F.I.S.H. that if your penguin gets banned your Spy Phone will get taken away from you. This is false as you will not lose it, the message is only that to deter you from attempting to do anything that may result in you getting banned.
- If you click on the antenna in The F.I.S.H. it will blink "You are Cool" in Morse Code.
- #102405, the model number of the spy phone in the The F.I.S.H. is a reference to the date, October 24, 2005, which was when Club Penguin was originally released.
- The Spy Phone would appear on penguin's player card regardless of whether the penguin is part of the PSA or not. While this bug is active, the spy phone is not functional. However, if the inventory was closed, the spy phone would either disappear (if the penguin is not part of the PSA) or would become usable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.