Screenhog is well known as a moderator and artist on the original Club Penguin. He was involved in developing minigames and puffles, designing clothing and furniture items, and composing music. He worked at Club Penguin from 2005 as the first artist for the game, up until his departure in 2010.
Occasionally, Screenhog has been commissioned to produce music and art for Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Cart Surfer hardcore mode music.
- The Recon room music.
- The Magic Quest music.
- "Carol of the Bubbles" for the Soda Sauna at the Holiday Party 2019.
- It is a holiday remix of the "Bubbling Brook" track from the Underwater Expedition.
- The Festival of Lights room music.
- He has his own YouTube channel, which has numerous videos with behind the scenes content on Club Penguin.
- He was a special guest for Devcast #2 and #5.
- His logo can be seen in the following places:
- In the link to the What's New Blog on the old layout of the Login Screen.
- On a desk in Gary's Room in PSA Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue.
- In a pile of gold all the way to the right in the last room of Magic Quest.
- In a glass box on the wall in the Coffee Shop during the Club Penguin 14th Anniversary Party.