The Recon is a room in Club Penguin Rewritten. It can be accessed by using the Tube Transport in the EPF Command Room. Due to this, it replaced the VR Room.
- It is Club Penguin Rewritten's first custom room.
- It was made by Joee.
- The music for the room was made by Screenhog.
- The Robo-Locator from Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force can be seen sitting against the wall.
- The art is a mix of the Secret HQ from Operation: Blackout and some custom art by Joee.
- The design was updated on May 31, 2020 due to Cami demanding that the admins remove all her art from the game. The photo of Dot on the wall was updated to a newer design.
- It was originally going to be released shortly after February 2018, but didn't due to Club Penguin Rewritten temporarily shutting down.
- It was also going to have the drawings from Sector 2 on the whiteboard and the Herbert practice targets also had a lighter color palette.
- It has a tour guide message in the local crumbs file that is unused in-game.
February 20, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Earlier version of the room
Club Penguin Rewritten Be Ready Agents