The Recon is a room in Club Penguin Rewritten. It can be accessed by using the Tube Transport in the EPF Command Room. Due to this, it replaced the VR Room.
- It is Club Penguin Rewritten's first custom room.
- It was made by Joee.
- The music for the room was made by Screenhog.
- The Robo-Locator from Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force can be seen sitting against the wall.
- The art is a mix of the Secret HQ from Operation: Blackout and some custom art by Joee.
- It was originally going to be released shortly after February 2018, but didn't due to Club Penguin Rewritten temporarily shutting down.
- It was also going to have the drawings from Sector 2 on the whiteboard and the Herbert practice targets also had a lighter color palette.
- It has a tour guide message in the local crumbs file that is unused in-game.
Earlier version of the room.
Club Penguin Rewritten Be Ready Agents