|This article needs better image(s)|
This article needs one or more better quality images. You can help the Club Penguin Rewritten Wiki by reuploading or replacing the current image(s).
|“||Solve. Unlock. Explore.||”|
In Pufflescape, players must guide their puffle to a key which unlocks a door to progress onto the next level. Players can choose to collect Puffle-O's for extra coins. In most levels, players can drag, rotate and move objects such as ice blocks to help their puffle reach certain areas within the level which cannot be reached without help.
The game has a total of 23 levels, which are split into three different level sets:
- Entrance (levels 1—8)
- Depths (levels 9—16)
- Legend (levels 17—23)
Earning at least one Puffle-O in a level will unlock the hints for the level, such as displaying which moveable object should be placed and the angle and the speed the player must make their puffle travel. The final level, Level 23, does not have any hints.
If a Puffle O Bunch (in essence, collecting all Puffle-O's) is collected in one level, an extreme mode for that level would be unlocked. Extreme mode levels give the player a limited amount of time to collect all the Puffle-O's and the key in the level before they disappear. If the player fails to obtain the key in time, they will have to restart the extreme mode level.
In levels 13 and 18—23, a part of the level would be exposed. If the player's puffle falls into the exposed area, the puffle will respawn at the default respawn point and the player's progress for that level would reset.
The player's progress for every level they have completed thus far (including extreme mode) will not save when the player finishes a session of Pufflescape. However, the levels they have unlocked will remained unlocked for subsequent sessions.
|Bonus Snack||Eat a bonus Puffle O|
|On a Roll||Complete level 4|
|Puzzle Pro||Complete level 8|
|Puffle O Feast||Eat all regular Puffle O's in one set of levels|
|Bite in Time||Eat a disappearing Puffle O|
|Extreme Puzzler||Complete level 12|
|Master Roller||Complete level 17|
|Quick Snack||Eat all disappearing O's in one level|
|Epic Roller||Complete level 22|
|Ice Master||Complete the final level|
|Fast Food||Eat all disappearing O's in one set of levels|
- You are unable to choose a grey puffle to play as.
- The name Pufflescape is a portmanteau of Puffle and escape.
- The stamps of Pufflescape are the only stamps to include the complete design of the stamp when the stamp is being earned.
- There is a bug in Pufflescape that also existed in the original Club Penguin. The bug is that if a player pauses their game, they cannot resume their game due to the resume button being glitched, which forces the player to restart the level.
- The highest number of coins that can be earned in a single session of Pufflescape is 19650 coins with stamp bonus in effect.