Puffles are small, round, furry creatures in Club Penguin Rewritten. There are various types of puffles, each with different colors and personalities.
Puffles are popular pets for penguins. Every penguin is able to adopt them for 800 coins in the Adopt A Puffle catalog in the Pet Shop.
Certain Puffles can also be taken into games, for example, Red Puffles can be taken into Catchin' Waves.
Puffles have rough cut fur and generic facial expressions. They have eyes and a mouth, but do not have noses.
Not much is known about puffle language. Their main sound is squeaking, as heard in Puffle Roundup and by mousing over the puffles in Aunt Arctic's igloo in PSA Mission 1: Case of the Missing Puffles.
List of Puffles
Note: Puffle creatures are not adoptable.
- Puffle Parties are occasional parties based around Puffles.
- Previously you could not remove puffles from your igloo once you had adopted them. As of October 10, 2018, puffles can now run away from your Igloo if neglected for too long.
- There was also an early bug where a Puffle's health bars would decrease at abnormal pace even after just caring for them. This has since been fixed.
- Gold Puffles were originally going to be in Club Penguin Rewritten, but they were scrapped.
- Rainbow Puffles were developed as a concept in March of 2017, but was never released.
- Stu has a unique Green Puffle named Stu Jr. It has its own custom animations and holds a hammer with Stu's name on it.
- The Brown Puffle was able to be seen in Puffle Roundup before it was officially released.
- Puffles are featured in four games. Puffle Launch, Puffle Rescue, Thin Ice and Puffle Roundup. They were also featured in the exclusive games Balloon Pop, Feed-a-Puffle, Memory Card Game, Puffle Paddle, Puffle Shuffle and Puffle Soaker.