Each player in Club Penguin Rewritten has their own personal Player Card, which contains the name of the player and their penguin image. A player card can be accessed by clicking on a penguin in-game or pressing the Membership icon on your Toolbar.
Your player card allows you to change your clothing and view your stamps and coins. You can also customize your player card with pins, backgrounds and flags. Viewing other player's player cards will allow you to add them to your buddy list, visit their igloo, find their location (if they are your buddy), view their Stamp Book, send them a postcard, ignore them, or report them to a moderator. If the player is a mascot, you can collect a giveaway from their player card. The Membership Badge on the top left corner changes based on the penguin's age.
Opening a player card can be accessed by a few different ways, such as:
- Clicking a penguin, in-game.
- Clicking the penguin icon on your toolbar to bring up your own player card.
- Clicking on text someone has recently said in the chat log.
- Clicking on someone in your buddy list.
- Donating was the only way to upgrade your Membership badge until September 30, 2017 when donations closed.
- Donating $5 would give you the first layer.
- Donating $10 the second layer.
- Donating $15 the third layer.
- Donating $20 would give you the star.
- From February 17, 2019, becoming older upgrades your Membership Badge.
- Turning 90 days old gives you the first layer.
- Turning 180 days old gives you the second layer.
- Turning 270 days old gives you the third layer.
- Turning 365 days old gives you the star.