Pins are collectible items in Club Penguin Rewritten. Every two or three weeks, a new pin is hidden somewhere on the island, and once gone, old pins will never return (although there have been a few exceptions). Then, the player can select a pin from their inventory and it will appear on the top left-hand corner of their player card.
List of Pins
- Main article: List of Pins
|Rockhopper's Key||Book Shelf|
|Cart Surfer Medal||Cart Surfer|
|Wise Puffle Pin||Adopt A Puffle|
|Scorn Crest||Boiler Room|
|Toothbrush||Ye Knight's Quest 2|
- There were different periods of time where four pins were hidden at the same time. These groups of pins include:
- The Toothbrush Pin, Mermaid Shell Pin, Snow Cone Pin, Magic Phial Pin and the Gold Feather Pin are the only pins that have been released more than once.
- When the Gold Play Award Pin was first released, it would prompt you to pay 800 coins to pick it up, which could actually be deducted from your balance. This was fixed 55 minutes afterwards.
- This makes it the only pin that required coins to pick up.
- Flags, a type of pin.