PSA Secret Missions are point and click-like games that Secret Agents can do to earn medals, gifts, as well as experience in helping other penguins. They can be accessed in the HQ. There are currently eleven secret missions.
How to Access the Missions
- You will need to become a Secret Agent for the PSA first before you can access the missions. See the "Become a Secret Agent" section of this page.
- Once you are an agent, go to the HQ by accessing your Spy Phone in the bottom right-hand corner of your player profile. On the Spy Phone, press the "Visit HQ" button and you will be teleported to the HQ. Note: The EPF Phone is NOT your Spy Phone!
- Click on the green panel labeled "Top Secret" in the bottom right-hand corner once you are in the HQ.
- Simply select your mission and you are ready to play the mission.
List of Missions
|Mission Number||Mission Name||Mission Description||Normal Reward||Secret Reward||Image|
|1||Case of the Missing Puffles||Aunt Arctic... famous reporter for the Club Penguin Times... has lost two of her pet Puffles.
It is your assignment to find and rescue them.
|Mission 1 Medal||Letter from Aunt Arctic|
|2||G's Secret Mission||Secret Agent G has your mission in the Sport Shop.
You will be asked to prove you are an agent before he assigns you the mission.
|Mission 2 Medal||Letter from G|
|3||Case of the Missing Coins||The coins have gone missing from the vault in the Gift Shop.
Report to the Gift Shop to investigate. Another agent will meet you there.
|Mission 3 Medal||Card from Dancing Penguin|
|4||Avalanche Rescue||There has been an avalanche at the Mountain, and your help is needed.||Mission 4 Medal||Handy Penguin Award|
|5||Secret of the Fur||Help solve the mystery of the fur found in previous missions.||Mission 5 Medal||Box of Pizza|
|6||Questions for a Crab||Your efforts in discovering the secret of the fur have not gone unnoticed. The PSA is looking for more answers and G needs your help! He's ready to question the crab.||Mission 6 Medal||Magnet Blueprints|
|7||Clockwork Repairs||The clock has broken down which is causing problems all over the island. G has requested your help in fixing the clock.
Meet him in the HQ room to get started.
|Mission 7 Medal||Blue Pennant|
|8||Mysterious Tremors||Earthquakes have been reported all over the island.||Mission 8 Medal||Cool Gift|
|9||Operation: Spy & Seek||Your help is requested in tracking down suspect at large: Herbert P. Bear, and uncovering his next plot.||Mission 9 Medal||Box of Chocolates|
|10||Waddle Squad||You have been requested to join a special team of agents for an important secret mission.||Mission 10 Medal||Employee of the Month Trophy|
|11||The Veggie Villain||There has been a disturbance at the Gift Shop, and several items have been reported missing. Herbert is the primary suspect.||Mission 11 Medal||Gift From Dot|
- There was a glitch where you aren't given the appropriate stamps for each mission in your stamp book, whether or not you have the items in your inventory. This glitch has since been fixed.
- Before November 15, 2017, you could play every mission through the VR Room which acted as an alternative to the HQ. However, as the VR Room was destroyed on the date mentioned, you can only access the missions from the HQ.