This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
New Year's Day 2020 (also known as the Decade Dance Off) was an event in Club Penguin Rewritten celebrating the beginning of the year 2020. It was first confirmed in issue #138 of the Club Penguin Times. It began on December 31, 2019, coinciding with the last three days of the Holiday Party 2019, and ended on January 2, 2020.
|DJ Maxx's Stage Giveaway||Dock|
- It is the first New Year's Day event to have a mascot.
- However, the mascot affiliated with this event, DJ Maxx, is unmeetable. You can still pick up his signed background by clicking on him at the Dock.
- In the Club Penguin Times and DJ Maxx's dialogue, the event was spelled as the "New Years Event", which is grammatically incorrect.
- The surrounding environments in the Dock and the Snow Forts had a different design compared to their usual appearances. The Dock had the Everyday Phoning Facility visible, the Game Upgrades moved to the rightmost side, and the top-left portion of the room was shifted towards the center. These changes at the Dock were kept the following day after the event ended, and the Snow Forts' changes followed on January 30, 2020.
December 31, 2019
January 1 - January 2, 2020
New Year's Day 2020 Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here