This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
The Medieval Party 2019 was a party in Club Penguin Rewritten. It was confirmed in Issue #113 of the Club Penguin Times along with its start and end dates. However, the login screen was updated, on July 24, 2019, with different dates along with a blog post and Issue #116 of the Club Penguin Times, telling of a delay due to finishing touches, bug fixes and general technical issues.
A decent amount of information is known about the party including, costumes, new and old will be present along with a "very old book" containing very "important information." Issue #114 has also confirmed something akin to buried ruins of an ancient city; and we have since learned the existence of a Dragon Queen, opposite that of Scorn the Dragon King as well as tremors being a sign prior to the beast's arrival.
*Added on August 10, 2019.
See page: Medieval Catalog
|Noble Knight||All around the island|
|Out at Sea||Finishing Ye Knight's Quest 1|
|Construction||Plaza, Town, Ski Village, Snow Forts|
- The staff have confirmed previously in the year that this party would take place in the summer.
- Likewise, this is the first Medieval Party to not take place in May.
- Rory's Giveaway was available while Rory visited for the party's construction.
- It was originally supposed to start on July 25, 2019 and end on August 8, 2019. However, due to a change in artists, it was delayed to start in August 1, 2019 and end on August 15, 2019. It was later delayed again to start on August 4, 2019 and end on August 16, 2019. It ended up ending on August 15, 2019.
- It is the first party to have fully custom party rooms.
- Screenhog made the art and music for the Magic Quest rooms.
- The Lighthouse and Dock were updated shortly after the party released to remove the Gold Puffle and Fairy Branch respectively.
- Oddly, the Out At Sea Stamp is rewarded upon completing Ye Knight's Quest 1.
- The homepage shows the Medieval Party 2017's town design despite it using a different design.
- The Forest paths to the Hidden Lake and Mine Shack were closed off during this party despite them being open during previous Medieval Parties.
- Magic Quest was originally called Enchanted Quest.
- The Noble Knight Stamp couldn't be earned until August 10, 2019.
July 17 - July 24
July 24 - August 4
Medieval Party 2019 Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here
- Main theme
- Beach, Lighthouse
- Cove, Dock, Forest, Lodge Attic, Ski Lodge, Treetop Fort
- Gift Shop, Pizza Parlor
- Ski Hill, Stadium, Underground Pool
- Ye Knight's Quest 1, Ye Knight's Quest 2 Treasure Room
- Ye Knight's Quest 2
- Ye Knight's Quest 2 Warning Room
- Ye Knight's Quest 2 Dragon Room
- Ye Knight's Quest 3
- Ye Knight's Quest 3 Warning Room
- Ye Knight's Quest 3 Hydra Room
- Ye Knight's Quest 3 Treasure Room
- Magic Quest Castle Entrance
- Magic Quest Castle of the Lost
- Magic Quest Dragon Queen Lair
- Magic Quest Crystal Treasure Room