It is a temporary room for certain parties/events in Club Penguin Rewritten. It may or may not return in the future.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
It could be accessed from the tree stump in the Underground Pool.
- After entering the castle, the player came across a locked door. To open it, you had to collect six magical orbs that will appear spontaneously around the room.
- In the next room, players would battle the Dragon Queen. To defeat her, you had to throw snowballs at her. You also had to be careful to avoid her attacks, otherwise you had to start over in the Castle of the Lost, and collect the 6 orbs again to try again.
- Defeating the Dragon Queen would have given you the Lost Castle Background. Afterwards, you would have had access to the Crystal Treasure Room. The Claw of The Dragon Queen Pin was available to collect in there.
- The artwork and music for rooms were made by Screenhog.
- It has the first fully custom party rooms in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- It was originally going to be called Enchanted Quest.
- It was also supposed to have a maze, but was scrapped due to time constraints.
- The Dragon Queen also originally didn't follow the player during the boss fight.
- Castle Entrance
- Castle of the Lost (first week)
- Castle of the Lost (second week)
- Dragon Queen Lair (first week)
- Dragon Queen Lair (second week)
- Crystal Treasure Room
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.