This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
Lime Green Dojo Clean was a Paint by Letters book published by Snowball Press. This book is written in rhyme, and it is the longest in the Paint by Letters series. The base score is 160 coins, but if you find all hidden coins, you will get 800 coins.
Your penguin is cleaning the Dojo when a group of Lime Green penguins come in. They have a lime green party all over the Dojo you just cleaned! You try to keep them under control, but the Dojo ends up covered in paint and they even bring in an inflatable octopus! While you pout, one of the penguins then explains that the point of a party is to have fun and enjoy it. You have fun with the group, and at the end, they help you clean up the mess they made.
Bonus Coin Locations
- Page 1 - Throw the mop into the air and it will fall on the other side of the window. Drag it around above your penguins head and a coin will appear.
- Page 2 - Drag the container of paint, and you will find the coin behind it.
- Page 3 - Click and hold the topmost blob of paint. Rub it across the screen until it dissolves and a coin is left in its place.
- Page 4 - Push the penguin into the wall. If you hit the wall hard enough, it will flip and the penguin will go on the ceiling. Move the penguin over the paint on the left and a coin will fall down.
- Page 5 - Push the penguin(s) out of the way and the walls and door of the Dojo will light up in a certain order. Repeat the order and the door will open, revealing a coin.
- Page 6 - Drag the paint can away and there will be a coin behind it. If you picked 'shout' at the end of this page, you will end up with a box of capes on Page 8. If you picked 'pout', you will end up with an inflatable octopus.
- Page 7 - Click the penguin's lightbulb and it will turn off. Drag it through the mazes and a coin will appear where the lightbulb originally was.
- Page 8 - Depending on what you chose on page 6, you will get either Octi or a penguin showing you a box of capes.
- Box of capes: Take all the capes out of the box and drag the socks onto the penguin's hands. A coin will appear on the right.
- Octi: Drag the nozzle until it pops off.