- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
A Jet Pack is a device used for flight that can be worn on the back of penguins. It was invented by Gary the Gadget Guy and can be used as a form of transport in Club Penguin Rewritten. It appears in many places around the island, however, its most notable use is in Jet Pack Adventure. Jet Pack Guy notably uses it as part of his outfit. Jet Pack Surfer is also known for using it in the game Catchin' Waves.
The primary fuel source for jet packs is jet pack fuel, however, you can also mix Cream Soda and Hot Sauce as a temporary solution for fuel as revealed in PSA Mission 10: Waddle Squad when you had to do this for Jet Pack Guy.
On December 22, 2017, a Winter Camo Jetpack was released which had a different color scheme.
- In various PSA Missions.
- On the Jet Pack Postcard.
- As part of Jet Pack Guy's outfit.
- At the Beacon on the launch pad.
- On a "Jet Pack" and "X-treme Jetpack" power cards in Card-Jitsu.
- What you use in Jet Pack Adventure.
- Penguin Tales: Volume 2 - "All in a Day's Work".
- On Jet Pack Surfer who drops you in Catchin' Waves.
- At the Tallest Mountain as an item to collect during the Festival of Flight.
- In the Ski Village during the Festival of Flight and shortly after in the form of a pin.