This article is a list of things.
The Igloo is the player's house on Club Penguin Rewritten. The player can customize it with furniture bought from the Better Igloos catalog with the Igloo Editor. You can buy new igloos and flooring in the Igloo Upgrades Catalog. You can also play a variety of music. Igloos are where Puffles stay when not being walked and where all your furniture goes.
You can open your igloo up for anyone to go to or you can have it locked, where only you and your Buddies can enter.
Igloo Contests are frequently held. In these contests, penguins are given a theme, usually related to an ongoing Party or Event, to base the decoration of their igloos around, and can then submit their igloo to a panel of judges for the chance to win prizes. The first Igloo Contest, the Super Silly Igloo Contest, was held in conjunction with the April Fools' Party 2017 and began on March 31, 2017.
The Whale's Mouth is the only unreleased igloo.
List of Igloos
- All new players start with a Basic Igloo.
- There are 4 stamps related to igloos that players can earn: Adopt 16 puffles, have 99 items in your igloo, throw a party with 10 penguins, and have a party with 30 penguins in your own igloo.
- There is an emoticon players can perform resembling an igloo. To perform it, the player need to press E+I in order.
- If you lock your igloo when penguins are still there, the penguin will still be there, but it will be locked.
- Stu confirmed in the first episode of devcast that they want to add a liking system to igloos.
- Occasionally, after putting some furniture into your igloo, they will not save.
- Sometimes after finishing your igloo, you will be encountered with a red orange "Error" button. After reloading, the last save of the igloo will be gone.
- When you are close to max items in your igloo some furniture may disappear.