For other subjects related to ice, see Ice (disambiguation). For other masters, see Master (disambiguation).
- Not to be confused with the Ice Master Stamp from Pufflescape.
Ice Master is an extreme difficulty stamp in Club Penguin Rewritten. It can be obtained by mastering every maze in Thin Ice.
- By obtaining this stamp, you will have also obtained every other stamp in the game.
- Excluding the time bonus, getting this stamp will get you 1,840 coins total.
- In addition, if the player is capable of solving the game in around 5 minutes, they'd get around 2,600 coins with double stamps.
- It shares the same name as another stamp from Pufflescape.