This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
Players start the hunt by finding a Pumpkin Basket at the Plaza, before traversing the whole island in search of various candies.
Completing it gives you the Pumpkin Antennae as a reward.
- Somewhere dark is something green, near a phone, this candy is seen.
- Shadowed by a glimpse of moonlight, far up high on this spooky night.
- Outside a creaky shack, on some wood that may just snap.
- At a new preceptive you will find, a tasty treat behind a sign.
- You'll find this one on a chair, embedded on a load of flair.
- Look for a bright green glow, where there is lots of dough.
- Are you ready for a scare? To find this candy, you must prepare.
- The last treat is near something tall and green, where you might find a TV screen.
- The First Candy is found in the Mine in the top slime crater.
- The Second Candy is found on top of the Ski Hill in the bottom left corner.
- The Third Candy is found at the Mine Shack by clicking on the broken window on the right of the screen.
- The Fourth Candy is found at the Stadium behind the "Snacks" sign.
- The Fifth Candy is found in the Gift Shop, on the shelf above the right salon chair.
- The Sixth Candy is found in the Pizza Parlor, in the potted plant to the left of the large organ.
- The Seventh Candy is found in the Lighthouse by clicking above the popcorn machine.
- The Eighth and final Candy is found in the Dance Lounge above the Night Club. The candy is located in the potted plant to the left of the screen.
- A candy appears in the pool despite not being a clue leading to the pool. When this candy is clicked on the candy disappears but reappears whenever you enter the pool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.