- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
|“|| Behold the awesomeness of the even more super-secret golden Viking Helmet. |
— Penguin Style catalog
The Gold Viking Helmet is a head item in Club Penguin Rewritten. It costs 1,500 coins in the Penguin Style catalog and Costume Trunk when The Haunting of the Viking Opera is playing at Stage. It can also be obtained from Treasure Book Series 2.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||May 3, 2017||May 31, 2017|
|July 4, 2019||August 10, 2019|
|Costume Trunk||November 14, 2019||December 12, 2019|
|Treasure Book||January 14, 2020||Still available|
- Similar items are the Blue Viking Helmet, Diamond Viking Helmet, Green Viking Helmet, Purple Viking Helmet, and Viking Helmet.
- It is the first item to have multiple steps to find in a catalog.
- Club Penguin Times issue 15 reveals that Aunt Arctic owns one of these, and that it's expensive because it goes with multiple styles and is made of the finest materials.
- It is found in the background of the Awesome Outfit Postcard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.