Flare is a puffle in Club Penguin Rewritten. He is an elite black puffle that appears in the book Puffle Pal Adventures: Music Makes Magic where he and his friends decorate a Christmas tree. He has the ability to shoot fire from his mouth. He also appears in-game, when summoned by players.
Like most black puffles, Flare has the ability to light himself on fire; however Flare can concentrate this fire and shoot it from his mouth.
- Flare cannot be brought to Cart Surfer.
- A player cannot simultaneously walk a normal puffle and summon Flare.
- Flare does not reside within the igloo when not summoned, since he is not adopted by the player. Therefore:
- Flare doesn't have a Puffle Interface of any kind, and therefore cannot be taken care of.
- Flare cannot run away or be returned to the wild.
- Flare has special blue flames, instead of the regular red, due to the temperature of the flames that he wields.
- When equipped with the Puffle Whistle, you have Flare in your inventory.
- Flare is the only Elite Puffle to be available in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Flare was originally obtained by using an unlock code that came with Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force, but when Club Penguin Rewritten came out they decided to use a code that could be found within the Club Penguin Rewritten map.