This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
|Eclipse Glasses||Snow Forts|
|Jet Pack||Tallest Mountain|
|Jet Pack Guy's Eclipse Giveaway||Jet Pack Guy's Player Card|
The following stamps were also available to collect during this party:
|Construction||Forest, Plaza, Town|
|Jet Pack Guy||Meeting Jet Pack Guy|
- The eclipse event was first hinted at in the Penguin Style Jan'20 catalog.
- The January section of the catalog was set in a night-time setting. Furthermore, there were some hidden items that were flight-related. Due to this, many players assumed the next party would be the Festival of Flight, or something similar, that takes place at night.
- This is the second time an eclipse occurred on Club Penguin Island. The first was in October 2018.
- It was hinted in issue #142 of the Club Penguin Times that Jet Pack Guy would be visiting during the party.
- During construction, at the Town, the Stadium could be seen instead of the Ice Rink.
- When the party was first released, the Fire Dojo and Serene Springs did not have a night sky.
- Screenhog composed the music for this party.
- The text on the Login Screen said "Festial" instead of Festival. This was later fixed.
- The Light Bulb Pin could not be obtained when the party was first released. This was fixed on January 24, 2020.
- The letters E, P and F, on the sign board outside of the Everyday Phoning Facility lit up every few seconds.
- This was a reference to the June 2010 page of the Yearbook 2009 - 2010, in which clicking the letters E, P, F, on the Everyday Phoning Facility in one of the polaroids would highlight them in red.
- Similarly, the lights in the Night Club, when viewed from outside in the Town, changed color every few seconds.
- When the party was initially released, several indoor rooms were not updated to reflect the ongoing eclipse outside. This was changed in an update on January 26, 2020.
Festival of Lights Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here
- ↑ Page A3, Issue #142, Club Penguin Times
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_screenhog/status/1220820545031139328
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.