The Elite Penguin Force (EPF) is a secret organization dedicated to protecting Club Penguin Rewritten and keeping its inhabitants safe and happy. It is composed primarily of highly experienced Penguins who have demonstrated exceptional abilities. The Elite Penguin Force has been present since the inception of Club Penguin Rewritten; the commander of it is known only as "The Director."
There are five different Elite Penguin Force departments, each specialized in a different job. Agents who go above and beyond the call of duty are rewarded with Elite Medals: a currency that can be spent on Elite Gear for each specialization.
- Lead - The Director
- Description - Agents are the heart and soul of the EPF. They're calm, cool, collected & focused on investigative affairs.
- Gear - EPF Earpiece, Delta Fedora/The Alpha, Delta Shades/Alpha Shades, Delta Suit/Alpha Suit, Delta Sneaks/Alpha Pumps
- Lead - Jet Pack Guy
- Description - Tactical agents are all around combat experts; especially of snowball combat. They're heavily armoured, and solve problems head-on!
- Gear - Delta Headset/Alpha Headset, H2O Pack, Range Finder, Tactical Gear, Tactical Boots
- Lead - Rookie
- Description - Comm agents are experts in intelligence and reconnaissance. They solve problems with information and diplomacy.
- Gear - Comm Helmet, Sat-Pack, Comm Gear, Comm Boots
- Lead - Gary the Gadget Guy
- Description - Tech agents are computer experts. They solve problems with gadgets. They are most powerful in front of a computer.
- Gear - Optic Headset, Tech Coat, Tech Satchel, Tech-book 3000
- Lead - Dot the Disguise Gal
- Description - Stealth agents are masters of disguise. They solve problems by watching and waiting for the right time to act. They are very secretive.
- Gear - Dark Vision Goggles, Blue Power Cell, Canister Camouflage, Sneak-ers
- Main article: Field-Ops
Occasionally, the EPF has Field-Ops, where agents do small tasks for medals to buy EPF gear. They were removed on November 15, 2017, but returned on September 26, 2019.
Occasionally, the EPF has missions agents can complete for in-game rewards.
- Operation: Hibernation - The first mission in Club Penguin Rewritten during the Mountain Expedition. It features Herbert P. Bear which was put in hibernation in the Classified Area by EPF Agents.
- Battle of Doom - The second mission in Club Penguin Rewritten. It features Herbert P. Bear, the sworn enemy of the EPF.
- Operation: Blackout - The third mission in Club Penguin Rewritten. It features Herbert P. Bear trying to get the sun's power to make every penguin frozen, and so he can have his own paradise.
- The majority of the EPF isn't aware of the existence of the new and rebuilt PSA.
- There was going to be a new mission system, but it was cancelled due to Club Penguin Rewritten temporarily shutting down. It is unknown if it will ever appear.