This page is about an item that has not been available for more than a year or one that few penguins have.
The Double Story Igloo is an igloo in Club Penguin Rewritten. It could be obtained by being selected as a Grand Prize Winner in the Super Silly Igloo Contest during the April Fools' Party 2017.
- Excluding staff, only 5 penguins have this igloo.
- It is based on an unreleased igloo shown in a video from the original Club Penguin.
- The placement of the ladder is different than the one seen in the video. There is also a shadow underneath the ladder while the one shown in the video does not have one.
- It is sometimes referred to as the Two Story Igloo.
- It was made by Joee.
- Attempting to change the flooring in this igloo causes it to load forever.
- It replaced the Puffle Tree House's original ID of 71.
- It is the second custom item to not have a custom ID, the first being the Penguin Chat Igloo.