- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
The Dojo Pathway is a secret room within the Dojo. In its initial appearance, it appears as a walkway to the Serene Springs. Present in the room there is a statue of Sensei, his puffle, Sage, and two Cherry Blossom trees. There also appears to be a sort of gazebo near the center of the room. The only way to gain access to this room is through the Hidden Dojo Room which requires the Wise Puffle Pin to be granted entrance to.
- It is Club Penguin Rewritten's third custom room.
- Rainbert designed this room, along with the Hidden Dojo Room and the Serene Springs.
- The roof of the gazebo's appearance is similar to that of Sensei's Hat.
- The emblem in the gazebo originally had color, but was changed to brown to blend better.
- The text on Sage's statue reads "L is Real 2401," which is an Easter egg reference to Super Mario 64.
- This room, along with the Hidden Dojo Room and the Serene Springs rooms, were unavailable during the Halloween Party 2019 and Holiday Party 2019.
|Hidden Dojo Room|| ||Serene Springs|