This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
Dig Out the Dojo was an event where the Dojo Courtyard got covered in snow by an avalanche. When a penguin named '??????' was seen digging up the Dojo in the Dojo Courtyard, he revealed himself to be a penguin named Sensei in the Club Penguin Times.
The following stamps were also available to collect during this event:
|Construction||Dojo Courtyard, Dojo|
- This is the first time an avalanche hit the dojo in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- The event started the first day Open Beta started.
- On February 18, 2017, the event received an update where a bit of the Dojo could be seen in the snow.
- When the event ended, the Dojo opened and the Dojo Grand Re-Opening started.
Dig Out the Dojo Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here