This page is about a character who is meetable on Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
DJ Maxx is a red penguin, and his regular outfit consists of:
- March 2017
- Music Jam 2017
- Halloween Party 2017
- Waddle On Party
- Music Jam 2018
- Winter Fiesta 2019
- Music Jam 2019
- New Year's Day 2020 (performance, non-meetable)
- Music Jam 2020 (performance, non-meetable)
- He was previously rumored to be a ghost as he just teleported between rooms and never spoke, however issue #13 of the Club Penguin Times confirmed this to be false.
- A player had the name "DJ Maxx" for a penguin name until the Club Penguin Rewritten team removed the name, and the player's name was changed to Deuce, which was chosen by the owner of the account. Some players still have him on their friend list.
- He was previously known as '??????' and gave away the Tombstone Pin.
- He was originally from Penguin Chat 3.
- This also makes him the first mascot to originate from Penguin Chat 3, and not from Club Penguin.
- He is the first mascot to give a background original to Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Players who obtained his pin before his stamp was created were never given the stamp, and instead had to meet him again to obtain the stamp.
- His background and the backgrounds that he gives out are animated.
- He was supposed to have a new background during Music Jam 2018, however it was scrapped due to time constraints.
- Music Jam 2020 was the first music jam that he didn't visit for.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.