DJ3K (sometimes referred to as DJ3000) is a mini-game in Club Penguin Rewritten. The DJ3K itself was invented by Gary the Gadget Guy. In the game, players can press the buttons to make songs. The longer your song goes on and the more sounds you add to it, the more coins you will earn. The game is endless, and you can collect your coins by clicking the "X" button at the top right. You can bring your yellow puffle along in the game and it will dance and earn you more coins.
On May 24, 2019, the ability to save the music you created was added.
- Your penguin will sit in front of a mixing table. You can make music by clicking on the different buttons available on it. Your penguin will start dancing and the better the music is, the more coins you'll earn.
- You can buy records which gives more options and opportunities to create unique sounds.
- It is Franky's favorite game.
- Currently, you can't get coins due to a glitch in this game.
- It does not have any stamps.