The Cove is a secluded bay in Club Penguin Rewritten, located on the southeast shore of the Club Penguin Island, near the Forest. Due to being in close proximity to the ocean, it is a popular spot for surfing and swimming.
- In the Elite Penguin Force meeting easter egg, an entrance to the EPF Command Room was teased to be hidden under the black rock next to the Lifeguard chair.
- Currently, there is no known way to confirm that the hidden EPF entrance is actually there, leaving players confused whether to believe the easter egg in the first place.
- There are 3 surfboards available for purchase in the Cove, the hidden one being the Silver Surfboard hand item.
- The Cove is one of the two rooms where the Go Swimming Stamp can be received, along with the Underground Pool.
- On May 17, 2020, Summer Bash decorations were added for an unofficial community event hosted by users Alisonalison and Hershie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.