This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
Club Penguin Rewritten Improvement Project (also known as CPRIP) was a project where players could help test new servers and find bugs. It was released on May 14, 2017. It re-opened on August 19, 2017 and closed on September 25, 2017.
- Card-Jitsu was planned to be included with CPRIP, but it was scrapped.
- All players who helped received the Red Hard Hat.
- Players became Green Puffles during the event.
- You had to be logged off of Club Penguin Rewritten to receive the Red Hard Hat.
- There were no visual changes to the game.
- When it ended, the site and all the penguins that tested got deleted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.