This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
The following stamps were available to collect during this event:
|Aunt Arctic||Meeting Aunt Arctic|
|Jet Pack Guy||Meeting Jet Pack Guy|
- Rainbert designed the decorated Coffee Shop and the Anniversary Cake.
- Originally, the glass box in the Coffee Shop that has Screenhog's logo in it was going to be a picture frame of either a cherry blossom tree or Arctic Blue, Pink, and Arctic White penguins.
- The Coffee Shop's walls went through several designs before the final release.
- Club Penguin Rewritten hit 5 million registered users on the same day, shortly before the party began.
- This anniversary party had the most amount of mascots to visit, with a total of four.
- It was originally scheduled to end on October 25, but actually ended on October 26.
Club Penguin 14th Anniversary Party Archives
- Archived files on this topic can be found here
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.