This page is about a character who is meetable on Club Penguin Rewritten.
|PSA Mission Character|
This page is about a character from a PSA Mission.
Penguins are given a chance to submit content for the "Extras" section of the Club Penguin Times. If your submission is accepted, she will send you the You're a Published Penguin Postcard.
By meeting her, you can obtain a free background and a stamp.
She is known to be an organized and knowledgeable penguin who likes to help other penguins. She loves to get the scoop on news about parties and events on the island.
Since March 2017, she has been writing for the Club Penguin Times.
On February 20, 2018, she published the 50th issue of the Club Penguin Times. She then attended the 50th Newspaper Event to celebrate the milestone.
Ask Aunt Arctic
Ask Aunt Arctic is Aunt Arctic's advice column located in the B section of the Club Penguin Times. The column answers many questions submitted by penguins with names crafted in relevancy to the question.
Aunt Arctic is a green penguin, and her regular outfit consists of:
- Beta Test Party
- 1,000 Player Celebration
- 2,000 Players Celebration Event
- 10,000 Players Celebration Event
- Cove Anniversary Party
- 1M Penguin Celebration
- The Fair 2017
- Club Penguin 12th Anniversary Party
- Penguin Play Awards 2018
- 50th Newspaper Event
- Waddle On Party
- 2nd Anniversary Party
- Club Penguin 14th Anniversary Party
- Holiday Party 2019 & Coins for Change 2019
- Aunt Arctic is one of the two penguins in Club Penguin Rewritten who have freckles. The other one is Puffle Handler.
- Her igloo can be seen in PSA Mission 1: Case of the Missing Puffles.
- She owns 5 puffles: Agent, Cornelius, EleanorMae, Herbert, and Scone.
- The name of one of her puffles, Herbert, may allude to Herbert P. Bear.
- Issue #15 of the Club Penguin Times reveals she owns a Gold Viking Helmet.
- Issue #44 of the Club Penguin Times suggests that Aunt Arctic isn't her real name.
- In issue #93, the Ask Aunt Arctic icon was changed.