This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
April Fools' Day Party 2017 was the first annual April Fools' Day Party on Club Penguin Rewritten. It began on March 29, 2017 and ended on April 12, 2017.
|Red Propeller Cap||Ski Village|
|Box Hat||Cream Soda Dimension|
|Box Costume||Box Store Catalog|
|King Jester Hat||A Silly Place|
|Rookie's Giveaway||Rookie's Player Card|
The following stamps were also available to collect during this party:
|Food Fight||Candy Dimension|
|Party Puzzle||Cream Soda Dimension|
- It was a mix of a few past April Fools' Day parties from Club Penguin.
- The dimensions from the 2011 party appeared, however the additional ones introduced in 2012 did not.
- It was officially confirmed on the official Club Penguin Rewritten Twitter account.
- It started the day before the original Club Penguin closed.
- A glitch occurred on the last day of the party where players could go back to the Mountain Expedition rooms. This glitch only worked for people who did not clear their cache on April 11th, 2017, or when the Easter Egg Hunt started. Not much about this glitch is known since it happened only on one day.
- It was during this party Club Penguin Rewritten saw a massive influx of penguins, ballooning to nearly 100,000 registered penguins following the original game's shutdown.
- Main theme
- Inside theme
- Night Club
- Desert Dimension
- Stair Dimension
- Space Dimension
- Candy Dimension
- Cream Soda Dimension
- A Silly Place
- Doodle Dimension
- Strange Dimension
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.